Description: This person should ensure that appropriate sanitation rules are followed, and this should include: DHEC and more importantly quality of product.
Part-time Event Cooks will have a schedule that is flexible in relation to the volume and timing of events to produce and should expect to have varying hours as event schedules demand. Weekly schedule will be managed by your supervisor, Michael Stuckey and will be sent to your email by the scheduling coordinator Tarrin Knight.
Company Expectations: Southern Way Catering expects this individual to successfully help execute events. This person should have the ability to effectively interface with others.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow recipes and execute cook plans as directed
- Clean and maintain food areas and cooking surfaces, during and after preparation
- Working parties as needed/scheduled by your supervisor
- Practice safe handling of food and equipment
Required Qualifications and Education:
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Must be able to wake up early, arrive on time and stay late (as needed)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
To learn more, email Tarrin Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org.