TITLE: Catering Sales Assistant
REPORTING TO: Sales Coordinators
The Southern Way Catering Sales Assistant will assist the off-premise Sales Team within Southern Way Catering. This role is critical in the organization and execution of all events. This is a full-time position with a fluctuating work week.
It is important that this individual understand the mission and values of Southern Way Catering, and be its biggest advocate to all potential and current clients.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and weekly 1-1 meetings with Sales Coordinators.
- Administrative duties to include but not limited to: answering phones, data entry, and sending out “two week email” to clients
- Enter in all information into the company software, providing as much detail as possible from notes provided by Event Coordinators
- Help follow up with clients on any “missing pieces” for each event, combing through all details to avoid day-of mistakes
- Make sure updates are printed out and distributed to all staff
- Draft layouts and create timelines
- Assist in the operations of the on-site events (when necessary)
- Event checker may be required at certain events
- Taking on small catered events as needed
- Weekly Sales ride alongs to visit existing clients and/or to meet new clients.
- Be a positive influence always and continue growing oneself and the Southern Way team in personal and professional development.
- Adherence and assistance with/ to all company policies & procedures.
- Able to work closely with both the sales and operations teams.
- Positive can-do attitude, ready to troubleshoot at all times.
- Minimum 1 year Hospitality/Customer Service experience preferred.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to handle clients, client feedback and issues.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, email your résumé to email@example.com.