With a strong commitment to our team members, a firm belief in work-life balance and a variety of other benefits, it’s easy to see why Southern Way is one of the best employers to work for.
We work together to create a positive, clean and safe environment, while delivering the most attentive service, the most memorable presentations and the most pleasurable event experience for our guests.
Joining our team means working with people who have your back and are invested in helping you build a strong future in the hospitality industry.
Key Responsibilities to Include:
- Keeping food and beverage stations full and clean
- Set up and break down food stations
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
- Picking up trash and keeping tables and venues as clean as possible
- Perform side work by helping to provide a safe and clean work environment
- Practice safe handling of food and equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Hospitality and/or food service experience, requested (not required)
- Must be able to understand simple instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run
- Must be able to wake up early, arrive on time and stay late (as needed)