With a strong commitment to our team members, a firm belief in work-life balance and a variety of other benefits, it’s easy to see why Southern Way is one of the best employers to work for.
We work together to create a positive, clean and safe environment, while delivering the most attentive service, the most memorable presentations and the most pleasurable event experience for our guests.
Joining our team means working with people who have your back and are invested in helping you build a strong future in the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Follow recipes and execute cook plans as directed
- Clean and maintain food areas and cooking surfaces, during and after preparation
- Practice safe handling of food
- Practice safe handling of equipment
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be able to understand simple instructions
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Must be able to wake up early, arrive on time and stay late (as needed)