Job title: Event Floor Staff
Job type: Hourly
Salary Range: Based on experience
Location: Columbia, SC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Keeping Food & Beverage Stations Full and Clean
- Set up and break down Food Stations
- Picking Up Trash and Keeping the Tables and Venue as Clean as Possible
- Perform side work by helping to provide a safe and clean work environment.
- Dress and appearance are consistent with SWC standards.
- Punctuality and consistent attendance.
- Any other duties requested by management
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Hospitality and/or food service experience
- Must be able to read and understand simple instructions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Available to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to walk/stand for a significant amount of time throughout the event.
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, non-air-conditioned environments.
- Must be able to regularly & repetitively bend, carry, climb, grasp, kneel, lift, pull, push, reach, sit, and twist.